returned goods policy
All returns must be authorised by UV Water Filters wether for credit, warranty replacement or repair.
Items returned for credit may be subject to a 20 percent (20%) restocking charge.
Please contact our Customer Service Department for a Returned Goods Authorisation 01629 363311
No credit will be issued or allowed until UV Water Filters has had sufficient time to inspect the product and determine corrective action.
Returns must be made within 30 days of Delivery and product must be in original packaging with all manuals and instructions.
Products returned for repair will be evaluated by Quality Control. Estimated cost for repair will be submitted to customer for approval. If accepted, all evaluation costs will be credited towards entire repair. Non-repaired products can be returned at customer’s cost. Freight must be prepaid on goods returned to UV Water Filters by the customer. To insure you receive credit, you must include with each return:
- Your Original order number and consignment number
- Enclose your name, telephone number, company name, address and reason for the return.
Goods Acceptable for Full Credit or Replacement:
- Products not supplied in accordance with your order.
- Products that are defective at the time you receive them.
- Products still under Industrial Water Equipment Limited standard warranty.
Goods Not Acceptable for Full Credit:
- Discontinued products.
- Products that are specialised or customised.
- Products that are used.
- Products that are outdated, shelf-worn and therefore unsuitable for return to stock and resale as new.
Products beyond Industrial Water Equipment Limiteds standard warranty term.
Goods Not Acceptable for Replacement:
- Products that have been modified or personalized by the user.
- Products that have been damaged by the user.
- Products beyond standard Industrial Water Equipment Limiteds warranty terms.